I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Work, Work And More Work!

Well as the title indicates, last week was busy and next week will be even busier. We have a new client engagement with some very tight due dates, so not much time to enjoy things like keeping up with my blog.

We were able to get out to our favorite Chinese food restaurant with our neighbors last night, which was great and our house has become the Super Bowl party spot for family today, so that will be fun too!

I want to welcome Robert as our latest follower. It doesn't appear that Robert has a blog that I can direct you too, so we will just say welcome aboard.

The good news is that Tracy and I are scheduled to be camping at McDowell Mountain Park next weekend and I am especially looking forward to the break.

So with that I will wish you all a great Sunday, I've been enjoying watch Phil Mickelson lead the Phoenix Open and I am hoping he goes all the way. Thanks for stopping by and be safe and happy out there!

9 comments:

  1. That's a terrible four letter word and I'm so sorry you have to do it. Hopefully the weather will be good for you next week-end. Our friends, just across the street, were the camp hosts at McDowell for six years and they love it up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that four letter word again. But at least you can relax a bit and get some camping in, gotta do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil did win and we were really excited about that!! Enjoy your camping trip next weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....that word again! Best wishes for a successful work week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your camping trip next weekend - you will have earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camping is always a great treat for tired over worked good people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see that Phil won. He's my favorite golfer :) Don't be too busy to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Maricopa County parks sure do fill up this time of year. We tried to book Usery for 2 straight weeks and no such luck. It was the weekends that overflowed. Have fun on your outing. With all that work you sure deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoy your camping trip. You know what they say about all work and no play...

    ReplyDelete