I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What A Great Time!

Wow, what a great week at the beach in Oxnard.  The weather was perfect, the food was awesome and our ride was the best.  Here are some pictures from our week...
My favorite Mexican food restaurant!
Lunch on the patio!

Andria's for some great fish n' chips!

Celebrated our 30 years as well!

Looks just like us...

Great sunsets!

Shopping in Ventura of course!

Our ride...I could get use to this!
Now we are back to reality with 107 degree temperatures, no Lupe's Mexican food, no ocean breeze and no BMW...wow, a day can really make a difference!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is great!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun trip. If there is Mexican food involved, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you all had a fun trip, and yes were in the furnace here at the Ranch too. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week, back to reality and keep cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great fun you all had. Just think in a few years you can roam anywhere you can think to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reality can really be a come down. But you've got great memories to hang on to.

    ReplyDelete