I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Another Beautiful Day!

Well I wasn't real clear on last night's post as to where we were, based on the comments received.

We are slightly down the road from Ventura California on the beach in Oxnard. Tracy's Aunt and Uncle have a beautiful home there that they have welcomed us to for many years.

Our girls grew up on this beach as we headed here as much as we could over the years to enjoy the weather and their awesome hospitality.

We are fortunate to have our Sarah traveling with us this week and we have many fun adventures ahead.

Tracy and I visited a Farmer's Market at the Marina this morning during our morning walk. Of course I got half way back to the house and realized that I didn't take a single picture to share with you this morning. Shame on me. I am going to have to get better at capturing these things for my blog.

Well we are headed to the beach,so I will draw this to a close for now and wish you all an enjoyable Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. When I was a kid we spent our summers on a beach. What fun memories.
    Yes you must remember to take pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent my summers on the beach too great memories, just carry that camera and take lots pics everywhere.

    ReplyDelete