I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Level Goal Achieved!

As many of you who have been following our blog know, I have been trying to loose a few pounds prior to my doctor's appointment and annual psysical exam in April.  Because losing weight can be rather boring, I decided to spice it up a bit and use the new technology of my iPhone to help me out. 

So I downloaded "Lose It" which is a free application to help with my Battle of the Bulge! I am happy to report that this application along with eating less and exercising more (I know you didn't want to hear that part... just like I didn't) has helped me to hit my first level goal of 195 pounds ahead of schedule!



So now I move on to the next level which is 190 pounds that will put me right at my BMI and will give me a little room if I decide to go crazy and actually eat once in a while :). 

I wanted welcome Fossildreamer as our 17th follower...welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the ride! Take care, be safe and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Daily Quote! “When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers. ” Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Jim has lost 14 pounds since his doctor yelled at him about his blood sugar and he looks and feels so much better. Now if only I could lose some along with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the weight loss. Just continue to eat a bit less and exercise a lot more, works wonders.

    ReplyDelete