I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nice Storm!

Rained pretty heavily most of the night, awoke to dark clouds and lots of puddles on our way into church this morning. Had a nice lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant with our kids and then home to watch golf with a fire burning in the fireplace.

This afternoon it kept getting darker and darker and then I heard a clap of thunder.  Then the hail started coming down as you might be able to see in the following pictures of our backyard lawn and pool area.



Nice day to do nothing but watch golf and nap.  At one point, Tracy, Sarah and I were all working on our laptops...oh we are such a techie family :-) Hope you all had a fun and enjoyable weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Saw on the news tonight that both Scottsdale and AJ got more than an inch of rain. Sure hope we're about done. We got hail here also. Really noisy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but we need the rain so much that I really can't complain. Sure sounded nice on the roof last night.

      Delete