I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Off to the Waste Management Phoenix Open!

I am looking forward to sneaking out of the office early on Friday afternoon to attend the 2012 Waste Management Phoenix Open. The weather should be perfect and although the event will be packed, it is always fun to see the crowds.  This golf tournament is like no other I have ever seen, it is more like a football game atmosphere than a golf tournament. 

I was given the ticket from a colleague, so that makes the event even more inviting to me.  I will record and watch the final Sunday round on television, rather than being a part of the craziness that goes on there during the weekend.

I wish that I could take my camera to get some shots of the event, because the views are spectacular, but I'm sure that it would be taken away from me before I had a chance to snap the first picture. So, I will only be able to describe what I see in my upcoming posts. 


We welcome Sam & Donna  and Ali to our Blog today. We have been following Sam & Donna's Blog for some time and have enjoyed it very much.

Daily Quote! “Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there. ” A. A. Milne (1882-1956)

No comments:

Post a Comment