I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Battle of the Bulge 2!

As I said yesterday in my Battle of the Bulge posting, I am trying to use technology, specifically my new iPhone, to make my weight loss journey more interesting and less monotonous.  I found another application that I think will help.  The iMapMyRun application tracks your activity through your phones GPS system and maps out where you have gone, provides you with the distance and the estimated calories burned.  Although I am currently not a runner, I do walk as part of my exercise program and this new application is great.  Together with my Lose It! Program, it adds a whole new dimension to tracking my food intake and exercise.  Now if they could only communicate….

No comments:

Post a Comment