I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

On The Road Again!

Looking forward to some Arizona camping this weekend while the weather is still perfect.  We are trying Usery Pass Campground for the first time and should have some nice pictures to share next week.  I hope that your upcoming weekend is great and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the RV blog world! You are joining a neat group of colorful folks who will keep you entertained and informed about all things RV. If I could offer a tip or two: Readers are more interested in what you write than in the photos you post. I'm following your blog because you seem already to "get" that concept. I don't follow blogs that simply post photos or boring travelogues. Your narrative doesn't have to be lofty or exciting; simply tell your readers not only what you see, hear, touch, smell and taste but, more importantly, what you think about those things. If you can do it with a bit of humor thrown in--well, that's a bonus! Following this simple concept will bring you a large and appreciative audience. Happy posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike - Thanks for your positive feedback and the great advice. I had no idea how much I would enjoy both reading blogs and and writing my own, it has been fun! Welcome aboard!

      Delete