I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Washed, Waxed and Rarin' to Roll!

Well we are only two weeks away from our first RV outing, so Iris got a wash and wax today as well as the installation of the three vent covers that we purchased at Camping World last weekend.

Because we have two Fantastic Vents, the job was a little more complicated because I could not use the screws that came with the vents to attach the brackets, so I decided to use pop rivets, which worked perfectly.

Brackets in Place.

Pop Rivets Worked Great!
Project Complete!

Once all three vent covers were installed, it was time to wash the dust off the roof from the long summer.

Then it was time to wash and wax Iris for our trips ahead, which I am greatly looking forward to. Although Iris has some years on her, she always looks so nice when she is clean and waxed.

Nice and Clean!
Now its time to relax with some college football on TV and some ice on my back from all of my earlier activities.  I want to wish our Canadian friends a blessed and enjoyable Thanksgiving on Monday and I hope you are all having a great Saturday. Thanks for the visit!

8 comments:

  1. Chances are you will be doing like I did after washing and waxing the car and truck on Thursday. When you close your eyes tonight it will be morning in a blink. Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure hoping that will be the case, sleep would be welcomed.

      Delete
  2. Iris is looking good, less than two weeks before we head south, pretty soon we will all be on the road. Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. When you said vent covers a few blogs again I thought you meant those pillow things. Sometimes I am a little slow. LOL

    I will be waiting to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So where is Iris going to take you? She's probably as excited as you are and she is really looking good and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just going to McDowell Mountain Park, do you and Jim get out to parks in the area?

      Delete
  5. Good thinking on the pop rivets - nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice when our homes are nice and clean!

    ReplyDelete