I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What A Wonderful Day!

It was such a blessing to have our kids and Tracy's parents with us for Christmas Day.

We all agreed at Thanksgiving that we were all going to do less in the gift department this year, but as you can see below, not everyone followed through on that agreement.

Everyone received great gifts, the big hit was a bearded beanie that Sarah made for our SIL Randy and our daughter Stephanie even liked it.

Our cat Midnight thought all the wrapping paper was great and paid more attention to it than his new cat toys.

So a great day was had by all, we are now going to enjoy the next few days with Stephanie and Randy before they head back to Oregon.

We are looking forward to ringing in the new year with some local camping and resting up as we move into 2013!

By reading many of your blogs I know that your Christmas celebrations were great as well. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Lots of Gifts!
The Bearded Beanie
Stephanie Got Into The Act
Opening Gifts For Hours
Mid Had Fun!

10 comments:

  1. Nice! Love the Nativity under the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up with that Nativity, my parents use to put out front of our house, now we have it in front of our tree each year, has to be 50+ years old!

      Delete
  2. Looks like everybody had a great time, love the bearded beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really liked that pic of Midnight in the wrapping paper.

    Glad to see and hear you had a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bearded Beanie...very different! Glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Snowing up here in Lovely Ouray... count your blessings :))
    Box Canyon Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter sent me a picture of that beanie and wanted me to make them. I didn't as there weren't directions with it
    Sure looks like every one did just great.

    ReplyDelete