I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Solving The World's Problems!

Well actually I haven't solved any problems actually, but I do like to sit out on the patio at night under the stars with our propane table heater to keep me warm.
Nice on a chilly night!

While sitting outside, I can contemplate my day, week and year, while watching for shooting stars, which normally are just planes flying overhead in route to Sky Harbor Airport.

Not as nice as sitting around the campfire with s'mores, but it will do until our next camping trip, which is scheduled over New Year's.

Not much to report for this week so far, just busy at work and trying to recover from all my chores last weekend.

Tracy and I were off to Yoga again tonight, the instructor had us work on Chaturanga in slow motion, because she wanted to make sure our form was correct.  I could have told her that mine wasn't and she really didn't need to have us go through the torture of doing it in slow motion, I just would have admitted it and we could have moved on. :)

I want to welcome Paul Barton as our latest follower.  According to Paul's profile, he lives in Chula Vista California which is close to where I grew up in La Mesa and has one of our favorite spots, the Chula Vista RV Resort.

If you ever get a chance to stay there, do it, you won't be sorry.  Thanks for joining us Paul on our little adventure.  And thanks to all of you for the visit and I hope you are having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Just enjoy your time relaxing outside is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like sitting around in a nice setting and solving all the world's problems. I know exactly what you mean...nobody listens though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a wuss - these evenings are getting too cold for me to want to sit out. Now when we get to Q and have the campfires going, then I'll brave it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those patio heaters. Hmmm, easier than building a campfire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. December 13, meteor shower and new moon. I am headed up to the Laguna Mountains for the show. Thanks for the welcome.

    ReplyDelete