I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

We're Outta Here!

Well we have had enough heat over the last several weeks and we are ready for some cooler temperatures and some much needed hydration.

We booked our tickets to Hawaii so many months ago, I can't believe that it is finally here and we are ready.

We are so much looking forward to our week in Honolulu at Turtle Bay to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary and I just hope it doesn't go by too fast. 

So check back as I will be updating our blog with what I know will be beautiful pictures and great adventures that I can't wait to share with all of you!

I want to welcome John & Judy Hollinger as our latest followers.  Take a moment to visit their blog and welcome aboard John and Judy and thanks for joining us. 

Hope you all have a great rest of the week and I am off to pack!

5 comments:

  1. Get packin and fly away. Enjoy your week in Hawaii a great trip for a 30th anniversary. The time will go too fast thou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out... You can follow us at www.rvlifeonwheels.blogspot.com Enjoy your trip to the Islands, my favorite spot in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog, I have updated my post to include it and thanks again for joining us!

      Delete
  3. Sounds odd to be going to Hawaii to escape the heat! Turtle Bay is a beautiful spot - have a great holiday.

    And congrats on your 30th wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete