I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Hawaii Here We Come!

So we are sitting here at the airport awaiting our flight, I see a plane at the gate, that is good, but no flight crew yet, but we are early.

So we had a nice Monsoon last night with lots of rain that lasted through this morning. I think it is trying to get us prepared for the 60 percent chance of rain predicted on the weather report for Turtle Bay.

We have left the cats in charge of the house with Sarah checking on them to make sure that their cat parties do not get out of hand. Midnight let us know that we better text him from time to time to check in.

Hope to have some great pictures to share with you, so stop by again soon and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys. You're going to have a wonderful time. We love Hawaii - just really don't like the plane flight anymore. Sure am looking forward to beautiful pictures. I want to see one of you doing the hula with all the girls on stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and Enjoy your trip but Be Safe while getting away from the extreme heat.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete