I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Monday, April 9, 2012

A Great Day!

We had such a great Easter Sunday for all of the following reasons...
  • Our church service was crowded but very nice.  
  • The music was beautiful and the message was great.  Our pastor assured everyone that there would be plenty of available seats next Sunday, how many do you think will be back?
  • My In-laws decided to do Easter brunch at their house.
  • We got to eat out on the patio.
  • The eggs, hashed browns, ham, coffee cake and fruit were delicious!
  • Visiting with family and friends was very enjoyable.
  • The Diamondbacks swept the Giants.
  • Bubba Watson won the Masters in sudden death.
  • The weather was great.
  • I got to spent time with those I love.
It really doesn't get much better than this...we are truly blessed!

I want to welcome Rick and Paulette and Merikay as our most recent followers.  Both of these individuals have great Blogs that you should visit and Rick has some of the best and most detailed technical information that I have ever seen. Thanks for joining us and welcome!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, have a great week and be safe out there!

2 comments:

  1. You are right it does not get better, time with family, great food and weather, glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Rvpainter here - thanks for commenting on my blog. Nice blog you have here! We lived in Scottsdale Az for 7 years - almost in Carefree. We owned a home in the gated community of Bellasera - been in Santa Fe NM for the past 5 years - sold that and now after picking up our new 31' NEXUS on 4/5 we will start fulltiming!
    Hope we can meet up some day.

    ReplyDelete