I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Enjoying My New iPad!

This week started off busy and there has not been much new to report other than I have been enjoying getting to use my new iPad 2.  Although it doesn't do everything that I would like it to do, it is fun to use, especially to surf the Internet and visit all of your Blogs.:) I really like the fact that it turns on instantly and does not take any time to connect with a site.

In retrospect, I probably should have spent the additional $100 for the newest iPad, but there are many other things that I can spend that money on, so I am not going to think about that again.

Thanks to both Michael and Donna K for their comments regarding applications that I should use.  I did download Drop Box and CloudOn, which should help me with the use of Word, Excel and PDF documents between my office and client meetings.

I still wish that I could take notes electronically on the iPad during client meetings, so I am still trying to identify an application that would work well for that purpose. If you know of one, please comment back with the name of the application and thanks.

That's about it for today...we are supposed to be nearing the 100's by Friday, which I am really not looking forward to.  This is about 30 days earlier than most years, so I think we are in for a really hot summer. 

I hope your week is off to a great start and be safe out there!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are having fun with your iPad. Your weather sounds a bit too hot to be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if I ever break down and get an IPAD I'll know who to go to for lessons on using it. I am so NOT looking forward to the weather for the next week or so. Low 90's are even looking good to me now.

    ReplyDelete