I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fastest Physical In The Southwest!

Well today was the day for my annual physical exam.  I arrived at my doctor's office 15 minutes early, paid my co-pay and had a seat in the waiting room.  In the time I took my iPhone out to check my email, my name was called.

It was time to take my temperature, weight and blood pressure.  As you know from earlier posts, I have been trying to lose 20 pounds before this day and was only able to get down 15.  So it was off to wait in the exam room.

Then everything slowed down, I waited 20 minutes until the door opened and my doctor appeared with a doctor in training.  So off with everything and another 10 minute wait until the doctor came back after ordering labs.

Less than 10 minutes later the doctor left the exam room and I was done.  This was a 5 minute time improvement from my last physical at age 49.  Well I have to wonder if my doctor is just getting prepared should "Obama Care" become law.  I am wondering if my physical next year will only be 5 minutes?

I want to welcome aboard RV PAINTER J. RICHARD SECOR as our latest follower. Welcome aboard and thanks for joining us.

I hope your week is going great and be safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment