I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Work, Work and More Work!

Well Sandie made me feel guilty that I have not posted since Easter and she is right, but I am still checking out all of your adventures n a regular basis.

I have been getting back in the swing of a corporate position and although it hasn't been easy, it has been rewarding.

We are surviving the already hot summer and I am not looking forward to the 115+ days that are ahead.

Tracy and I are looking forward to having Stephanie and Sarah home this week and we are heading to the beach to cool down, I can hardly wait!

I hope you are all doing great, safe travels, God bless and thanks for stopping by for a visit!

8 comments:

  1. Try not making a stranger of yourself and don't forget your dreams.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. Nice to hear that all is well there.
    Its really hard when life gets in the way of blogging.
    Enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you. I know you have a great time with the girls at the beach. A nice break for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do check your blog to make sure you're still around! Not fun to blog about 'nothing', so I understand. We're in Modoc, SC, and it's hot here too, in the mid-high 90's. We're right on the lake, so it at least looks cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey stranger. Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing from you more.

    Looks like our lives may be in for a change,. Too early to know for sure, but we should know within a month.

    Good to know you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kevin and Tracy. I haven't been blogging much either the last year but am attempting to get at it again. Its good therapy for me. I will be leaving again on my journeys soon, (mid- Oct) My body just cannot get used to this cold winter in PA. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We haven't heard from you in five months. Is everything okay?

    Looks like Bob may be getting a corporate position in San Antonio. Sounded good after his interview last week. We'll see if he gets an offer.

    ReplyDelete