I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blessed Easter!

This is a multipurpose tree in Tracy's office at church, this month it is decked out for Easter!

He has Risen...He has Risen Indeed!  What a wonderful promise. Wishing you and your's a very blessed Easter!

7 comments:

  1. He has risen indeed!! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He lives and so shall we. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Be Safe ans Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin - you are really slipping with an occasional blog post. How are you surviving the hot hot hot summer so far?

    ReplyDelete