I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

We've Turned The Corner...I Think!

Well I woke up this morning and checked the temperature outside and this is what I found...

72 Degrees!
I know, 72 degrees probably doesn't excite many of you, but when I am use to seeing 93 degrees every morning for the last 120 days, it is pretty exciting to me.  Now that the nights have been cooling down, our pool temperature has dropped to 75 degrees from the 95 degrees that it was three weeks ago.  

I am so happy to welcome Fall on Saturday and will start the process of winterizing our lawn in the next few weeks.  I am so done with the 110+ degree temperatures that we have had for the last 100 days and am looking forward to why we all love to live here in the beautiful Southwest this time of year.  
Can't Wait to Hit The Road!
Welcome back to many of you who call this place home for a good portion of the year, we are getting the weather ready for your arrival.  Take care and have a great rest of the week!

7 comments:

  1. You are just getting to your wonderful season and we are enjoying the tail end of ours. It's always nice somewhere!! Enjoy those wonderful days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swap you upper 40's to low 60's. Too quick too soon. Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about the highs being in the mid-90's next week. Just trying to survive this week. But I do agree, the nights aren't too bad. We can turn off the air, turn on the fan and open the window and be comfortable. It's still good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy the weather is cooling off. But it's still to hot to head down the mountain. I hope you hit the road soon and enjoy your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice thats its cooling off for you that means we will soon be on the road again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 72F is a nice summer day around these parts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, here in PA it's heat on in the AM, air conditioning on in the afternoon! Don't know how to dress even :) Soon we will be hooking up and heading for warmer temps :)

    ReplyDelete