I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

We Hit 50!

I really don't spend much time looking at the number of followers on our blog, but I have to say that I really never thought we would get to 50 and thanks to Jeannie and Eldy of Where's Eldo, we are there!

I remember when I launched our blog eight months ago, I wondered if we would ever have one follower, and low and behold, Michael and Dee of Gone RVing! were our first followers...thanks to them for getting this all started.

I really enjoy blogging and probably spend too much time reading my favorite blogs each day, but I have to say that I am drawn to your adventures, so thanks for sharing.  Thanks to all of you who have joined us along the way and I look forward to having you with us on our adventures for years to come. 

We enjoyed a windy but beautiful evening tonight and actually took a walk around the block to enjoy the clouds and clear skys.  

Beautiful Clouds
 



I hope you are all having a great week and I hope your weekend is even better.  Be safe out there and enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I too love clouds! I am always suprised when I get a new follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cloud pictures and sunset pictures and animal pictures and waterfall pictures. Well,you get the idea. We're at Lake Pleasant and you can turn off the heat. Lake is really low.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were hoping that you were bringing the cooler weather with you. I actually felt a little crispness in the air this morning when I went out to get the newspaper! Welcome to AZ!

      Delete
  3. Knowing that someone out there is reading your blog is exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on hitting 50!! I have been very lazy this summer and have not posted since May 13th. Working on a new post soon. Happy travels.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael - Thanks for the message, I was a little worried when I hadn't seen a post from you since May, but glad to hear that you are doing well and enjoying a lazy summer. Look forward to reading all about soon. Take care.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on getting to 50 followers - that's an exciting milestone for your blog!

    ReplyDelete