I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Monday, June 18, 2012

40...I Can't Believe It!

When I started this blog over six months ago in January of this year, I would never have imagined that I would have 40 followers and many more who stop by, but don't opt to follow, which is perfectly fine.

Our adventures are certainly not as exciting as some, usually just notes about our daily routines, travels in our RV, home and RV maintenance challenges and updates about our lives.

When I look back over my 92 posts to date, Erik responded to my first ever post with a comment and when I thought that our blog would never have a single follower, Michael was the first to follow, which gave me the confidence to continue, thanks to you both!

Today I want to welcome Deb C. as our 40th follower.  Deb does not have a link to a blog, so I can't provide any information about her, but thanks for joining our adventure Deb!

I have to share that I have become very addicted to blogging, both writing and reading.  I love to look at the Live Traffic Feed and see that people are visiting our blog from all over the world. I appreciate being able to share portions of your life experiences through your writing. I also have to say thank you to all of you who provide such great comments of ongoing encouragement, I really appreciate it and look forward to them daily.

That's it for today, we have another 112 degree day in the forecast for tomorrow, so I will be spending more time inside catching up on my blogs.  Take care and thanks again for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Yikes! I think your 112 has us beat, and we're having a heat wave. Supposed to go up to 34 C today. That's about *just a minute while I go check*... 93 F.
    Meh, only 93! Barely break a sweat! (ya right)
    Mind you, you're in what? Arizona? I think your 112 is kind of expected, or at least not a surprise. A lot of folks here don't have air.
    Thankfully we do. Sure glad we made that choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how addicting blogging can be, I have been doing ours for 6 years now and still is a must do everyday. Our temps here today are going to 89 but with the humidity will feel like 104, unusual for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have AJ on my weatherbug on the phone and I keep getting those excessive heat warnings. Guess I'm glad I'm not trying to live in the fiver down there. Only one air in our rig. Might be a tad warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, was I ever surprised opening this post - I thought you were going to say it was your 40th birthday!

    Congrats on your 40th follower - it's always nice to look back when you first start blogging. I remember the feeling well.

    ReplyDelete