I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Great Visit and First Day!

René and Jeanette
Well we had a wonderful visit today with René and Jeanette of RV VOYAGEUR at Canyon Vista Resort.  We had met them last year at Lake Pleasant and have followed their blog regularly and today's visit was just as great as our last. 

René and Jeanette are such wonderful people and are so easy to talk with, we could have spent many more hours with them, time goes by so fast.  They are off to more adventures this week and then off to Palm Springs after that, we hope to connect with them again prior to their return home.

Well I am off to a new adventure tomorrow myself.  I have enjoyed the last 11 weeks off for the holidays and family time, it sure has been great. 

I am looking forward to a long career with a great company here in Scottsdale as their head of Human Resources, so I won't be posting much as I learn the ropes, but I certainly will be following all of your adventures. 

Thanks for stopping by and safe travels!

5 comments:

  1. They are such a supper couple we met them as well last year and this year. We were hopping to meet you this year but I guess it was not meant to be.
    Good luck with your new endeavour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your new venture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new venture. Hopefully you'll have time to get away still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to meet the travellers that you follow! All the best with your new job - let us know how it's going when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete