I have been enjoying visiting blogs and decided to start my own, even though I don't know what I am doing or if anyone will even be interested in reading what I have to say. I am a 50 year old management consultant who has been married to the the love of my life for 30 years and have two grown daughters and a son-in-law who we are very proud of. We are blessed to live in Scottsdale Arizona and are enjoying getting out and experiencing it in our RV! Thanks for stopping by our blog and please consider joining us, who knows where we will go...Kevin & Tracy.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Home Safe And Sound!

Well our world travelers made it back safe and sound and they had a wonderful time. We picked them up at the airport and the stories started non-stop all the way home. 

We were so happy that they made it back safe and sound and had such a wonderful time in Hong Kong.  Tracy and I are still on the mend from our colds, everyone says that it takes five weeks to recover and I think they are right. We both slept like logs last night, I think we were both so relieved that our travelers returned safely!

Here are some pictures from their great six days away.  Hope you are all having a great weekend and thanks for the visit!

Name that food!
Our Travelers
Sarah and Chuck
Sarah
Light Parade
Hong Kong Skyline


6 comments:

  1. Very happy to hear your loved ones had a great time, and are back at home !!

    No doubt the memories will last a lifetime...

    You must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.

    Hopefully your good night sleep will put an end to it.

    Take care ... TnT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She took some wonderful pictures, and she is a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad they had such a great time. Jim and I were headed to Hong Kong about 26 years ago but we didn't make it. We were in a car accident and Jim ended up in the hospital for two weeks instead of Hong Kong. Fun to see the pictures of things we missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always exciting to leave for a trip and always exciting to get back and share it. Glad to hear your colds are about over too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice that they are back safe and sound , thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rice
    Glad they are home safe and sound. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete